Hip-Hop Economic Empowerment Program
Are you ready to make a Difference?
HEEP Membership Programs
We invite you to join us in making a difference by
participating in our global viral movement towards Economic
Empowerment for our Youth”. We also need your commitment to help us increase youth participation in the United Nations. In 2007 HEEP helped the U.N. Millennium Campaign break the Guinness World Record of 23.5 million supporters in 2006 to 43.7 million supporters in 2007 in the “STAND UP & SPEAK OUT AGAINST POVERTY” campaign
U.N. Millennium Development Goals (MDG's).
Your participation also helps us support the eight (8) MDG initiatives:
1. Eradicate extreme poverty & hunger;
2. Achieve universal primary education;
3. Promote gender equality & empower women;
4. Promote youth empowerment & activism;
5. Reduce child mortality & improve maternal health;
6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria & other fatal diseases;
7. Ensure environmental sustainability;
8. Develop a global partnership for development.
We need the support of every leader that shares our commitment
and vision of peace, justice and social equality. All of the above goals can be realized utilizing the cutting edge, low cost delivery systems available through our HEEP Membership program. Combining financial education with HEEP’s mission of economic empowerment, and
"Power of the Dollar" the first FREE Hip-Hop interactive multi-media course designed to give practical financial guidance – empowers us to help “young concerned citizens” in the US and abroad make a difference.